Q Parent Connection PIN & Passwords
- How do parents get their PIN and password to the Q Parent Connection portal?
FAIRLANDS REGISTRATION STEPS 2017-18
Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year will open on August 2, 2017, for returning and new students. All families will receive a letter in July, in the mail with instructions on using our online registration process.
Online Registration is a three-step process.
All the links needed to complete these steps are located on the “Q” Parent Connection Home page. https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/
Log into the Fairlands Future Fund page
- Register for the School Directory
- Purchase yearbooks
- Join your school’s PTA
- Donate to the non-profit organizations that help support your school and student(s).
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- You’ve already received your PIN and password information and used it to log onto the “Q” Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ .
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- You will need to print those emails and bring them to "walk thru registration" to complete Step 3 and receive your student's classroom teacher.
On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 attend Fairlands’ “walk thru registration”.
Last Name A - M 7:30am - 11:30am
Closed for Lunch 11:30am – 12:15pm
Last Name N - Z 12:15pm - 3:00pm
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents
For questions or more information needed during the summer, you may contact:
PUSD Technology Department