PROCEDURES FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
You can click on the following link to visit the district enrollment page:
Due to health & safety protocols guided by the Alameda County Health Department, we are reducing the number of visitors to campus. Therefore, we are processing new student enrollment remotely. School staff can assist you by phone or email. For your safety and the safety of our staff, no unnannounced / in person visits to the school office. Please use the following email addresses to contact school site staff:
For questions or assistance with enrollment, please email our Registrar:
Angela Gervasoni @ [email protected]
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the Online Pre-enrollment process (CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE FORM). Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online Pre-Enrollment information (from Step 1)
2. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
3. Copy of either Birth Certificate or Passport
4. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
5. Two (2) proofs of residency (must be dated within past 60 days) – see checklist for explanation of
Why my completed form didn’t save data?