PROCEDURES FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
New Registrations are accepted in the school office 9:00am - 2:00pm
Parents will now register their incoming students at their resident school site after completing our new online pre-enrollment. Please review the steps below to enroll your child.
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the Online Pre-enrollment process (CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE FORM). Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online Pre-Enrollment information (from Step 1)
2. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
3. Birth Certificate or Passport
4. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
5. Two (2) proofs of residency (must be dated within past 60 days) – see checklist for explanation of
Why my completed form didn’t save data?