PROCEDURES FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
You can click on the following link to visit the district enrollment page:
While schools begin the year remotely, we are also reducing the number of visitors and volunteers to campus. Therefore, we are processing new student enrollment remotely as well. School staff have returned from the summer break and can assist you via email. Please use the following email addresses to contact school site staff:
Fairlands Registration/Enrollment - Angela Gervasoni - firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to complete the Online Pre-enrollment process (CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE FORM). Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the Checklist (see Registration Checklist below), provide the 6 necessary documents to the school site.
1. Copy of the Online Pre-Enrollment information (from Step 1)
2. Registration form (See 50750 reg form below - available in English and Spanish)
3. Birth Certificate or Passport
4. Immunization records – reflecting what has been completed so far
5. Two (2) proofs of residency (must be dated within past 60 days) – see checklist for explanation of
Why my completed form didn’t save data?