FAIRLANDS REGISTRATION STEPS 2018-19
Online registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open on Wednesday, August 1, 2018, for returning and new students. All families will receive a letter in July, in the mail with instructions on using our online registration process.
Online Registration is a three-step process.
All the links needed to complete these steps are located on the “Q” Parent Connection Home page. https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/
Log into the Fairlands Elementary Future Fund page
- Login to Future Fund and purchase class spirit tee shirts, yearbooks, etc.
- NEW THIS YEAR - ALL classroom donations will be made online (school supply drive). These donations go DIRECTLY to teachers for use in their classrooms. Teachers will not be collecting checks or cash donations the first week of school for supplies (collections may be made later in the year for field trips, outdoor education, etc.) Please donate online OR bring a check to walk-thru registration.
- Donate to our school library and technology fund
- Register for the School Directory
- Join the Fairlands Elementary PTA
- Donate to the non-profit organizations (PPIE) that help support your school and student(s).
- Sign up to volunteer for school, classroom, field trips and PTA events!
Log into the “Q” Parent Connection portal
- Fill out school information and registration forms for your student(s).
- You’ve already received your PIN and password information and used it to log onto the “Q” Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ .
- Once you’ve logged on, start the registration process by clicking on the blue “Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top of the right side of the page.
- After you’ve completed the online process for each of your students, check your email for the message that confirms the information you entered on-line.
- YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT THESE EMAILS PRIOR TO WALK THRU REGISTRATION. These confirmations are necessary to complete Step 3 and receive your student's classroom teacher.
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 attend Fairlands’ “walk thru registration”.
Last Name A - L 7:30am - 11:30am
Closed for Lunch 11:30am – 1:00pm
Last Name N - Z 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- You’ll receive an email summarizing the information you submitted in Step 2 (one email for each of your students.)
- Bring a printout of that email along with two current Proof of Residency documents
For questions or more information needed during the summer regarding your online registration or password problems, you may contact:
PUSD Technology Department at (925) 426-4292 or via email at email@example.com
*At Walk-Thru Registration, you are required to bring in Parent “Q” Connection confirmation form and 2 different recent Proof of *Residency documents. Acceptable proof would be PG&E, telephone (cellular bills are not accepted), water, garbage, cable TV, recent close of escrow papers and/or recently signed rental/lease agreement. You will not be given your child’s teacher assignment if you do not bring in both of these documents.